Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Narnia In Hawaii

I've always longed for the day where I have the power to simply walk through my boring wardrobe and enter the so call magical land, Narnia. Especially now that school has started, I feel like the urge of having this power has gotten stronger every day.

As much as I pray for the existence of Narnia, let's be real, it's impossible. BUT it is possible to find places similar to Narnia in Hawaii. Perks of living in 808 state!


"Most of us, I suppose, have a secret country but for most of us it is only an imaginary country. Edmund and Lucy were luckier than other people in that respect." 
- C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

2 comments:

  1. Aloha Audrey!
    Would love to get some info on how to get to Narnia Falls! Where did you park and was there a trail to get there? I'll be visiting the BI soon and would love to see this place! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha! So sorry for the late reply, just saw your message.
      To get there, we parked our car on the sidewalk and walked approximately 15-20 mins. It's actually kinda like a secret spot in Hilo, so I'm not too sure about the location (my friends took me there). But if you want to know more about the place or the Big Island in general, try contact my friend on instagram (hawaiian_adventure), he does private tours:)
      Hope this helps, and enjoy your time in Hawaii!

      Delete